2018 Email Marketing Mobile Readiness
Featuring new research by The Relevancy Group, sponsored by Branch we explore what is necessary to be deliver an effective mobile experience via email. In December of 2017, The Relevancy Group conducted research on the mobile usage, preferences, and habits of over a thousand US consumers, and the results illustrate the need for brands to laser focus their marketing initiatives away from the desktop and towards the device. Over 98 percent of the consumers we surveyed reported owning a mobile device of some kind, and eighty six percent reported that they access one or more of their email accounts via a mobile device. In fact, for a significant percentage of the population, their mobile phone has become the primary device for reading and interacting with email messages.
Questions that we will answer on this webinar:
• How engaged are consumers with email on their mobile phones and which consumers are using it as their only portal to email and the Internet?
• What is the state of app utilization and how prepared are marketers and vendors to address these solutions?
• Which tactics do marketers need to utilize to improve the mobile experience?
• How robust are ESP (Email/everychannel Service Provider Offerings) mobile messaging solutions?
• What are the benefits associated with improvements in Mobile Email Marketing soutions?
• David Daniels, CEO & Founder - The Relevancy Group
• Nicholas Einstein, VP of Research - The Relevancy Group
• Eric Stein, EVP & GM - Branch
Leverage our Expertise
The Relevancy Group provides data driven market research and advisory services to improve an organization's relevance within the broader online economy.Contact us today »
We are very pleased with what David and The Relevancy Group have done to quantify our market, demonstrate a need and gave us fact based results to market with. Well done Relevancy Group!— Arthur Sweetser, CMO, eDataSource
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, President, Global Cross-Channel Marketing, Experian Marketing Suite
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget