The Correlation of Marketer Sophistication and Deliverability - Improving Inbox Placement
Featuring new research by The Relevancy Group, sponsored by eDataSource we explore how marketer sophstication has impact on deliverability. We reveal the tactics that are having the greatest impact on email marketing metrics and revenue.
Questions that we will answer on this webinar:
• How do marketers view the effectiveness of email marketing and other channels?
• What is the state of data and email address hygiene?
• Is there a correlation between deliverability challenges and marketer sophistication?
• Which tactics are marketers utilizing to improve their sophistication, customer experience and inbox placement?
• What kind of improvements can marketers expect by embracing sophisticated tactics?
• David Daniels, CEO & Founder - The Relevancy Group
• Nicholas Einstein, VP of Research - The Relevancy Group
• Arthur Sweetser, CMO - eDataSource
Leverage our Expertise
The Relevancy Group provides data driven market research and advisory services to improve an organization's relevance within the broader online economy.Contact us today »
We are very pleased with what David and The Relevancy Group have done to quantify our market, demonstrate a need and gave us fact based results to market with. Well done Relevancy Group!— Arthur Sweetser, CMO, eDataSource
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, President, Global Cross-Channel Marketing, Experian Marketing Suite
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget