Digital Video Advertising: Understanding the State of a Fast Evolving Market
Market research authored by David Daniels (formerly of Forrester Research and Jupiter Research), and other analysts from The Relevancy Group. Sponsored research can be downloaded with registration. Other titles can be purchased for a fee or save and subscribe to our research. Get access. Ask the analyst; Get Access to Answers.
Sponsored by The Relevancy Group
About: Published in July 2017 this paper leverages The Relevancy Group executive survey data to explore the adoption of Digital Video Advertising and evaluates the opportunity and tactics that are needed to optimize digital video.
• What are marketers’ plans regarding digital video ad spending?
• How do advanced TV services fit in the digital video landscape?
• What’s the role of data in digital video ad transactions?
Doesthe current focus on brand safety and transparency threaten the continued growth of digital video?
• In 2017, 78 percent of marketers reported allocating budget to digital video, a substantial increase from the 55 percent who reported doing so in 2016.
• Digital video viewing on mobile is already at or near parity with PCs, and viewing on televisions is coming.
• Although traditional, linear TV advertising remains distinct, an increasing array of “TV Plus” advertising, including over-the-top (OTT) and video on demand (VOD), is bought, delivered, and measured digitally.
• Like all digital media,
videois now a data-driven business, with automation playing an increasingly important role.
aroundbrand safety and transparency are pushing marketers away from pure audience buying and toward content and context.
The Research: 11 pages, 7 graphics, 3090 words. Part of our Research Subscriber Series, Subscribe and Save
Buy for $799.00Free with registration
- All Research
- Artifical Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Benchmark Data
- Consumer Survey
- Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Agencies
- Everychannel/Omnichannel Marketing
- Financial Services
- Identity Management
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Madtech (Martech+Adtech)
- Marketing & Messaging Platforms
- Mobile Marketing
- People Based Marketing
- Research Subscriber Series
- Social Marketing
- Sponsored Research
- State of Industries
- Travel and Hospitality
- Value Based Research
- Vendor Selection
- Video Marketing
- Year Published - 2010
- Year Published - 2011
- Year Published - 2012
- Year Published - 2013
- Year Published - 2014
- Year Published - 2015
- Year Published - 2016
- Year Published - 2017
- Year Published - 2018
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, SVP of Platforms, Merkle Inc.
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget