Identity Management: Relevance and Accountability Across Devices, Time and Space
Market research authored by David Daniels (formerly of Forrester Research and Jupiter Research), and other analysts from The Relevancy Group. Sponsored research can be downloaded with registration. Other titles can be purchased for a fee or save and subscribe to our research. Get access. Ask the analyst; Get Access to Answers.
Sponsored by The Relevancy Group
About: Published in June 2017 this paper leverages The Relevancy Group executive survey data to explore the adoption of Identity Management and the various methods that are neede to market at the individual, People-based Marketing level.
Key Questions:• How does deployment of identity management solutions stand currently?
• What are the pros and cons of deterministic versus probabilistic identity management solutions?
• What features do marketers seek from identity management solutions?
• Almost half (48 percent) of marketers currently use an identity management solution.
• Senior marketing executives have a particularly strong focus on identity management.
• While deterministic identity can provide certainty of cross-device matches, it generally comes at the cost of smaller reach than probabilistic solutions. Hybrid approaches combining both deterministic and probabilistic techniques seem like a pragmatic choice.
• Marketer deployments of identity management are roughly evenly split among probabilistic, deterministic, and hybrid approaches.
• Marketers’ most desired identity management feature is the ability to combine online and offline data, extending identity from the virtual to the physical world.
The Research: 8 pages, 3 graphics, 2605 words. Part of our Research Subscriber Series, Subscribe and Save
Buy for $599.00Free with registration
- All Research
- Benchmark Data
- Big Data
- Consumer Survey
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Agencies
- Identity Management
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Machine Learning/Artifical Intelligence
- Madtech (Martech+Adtech)
- Marketing & Messaging Platforms
- Mobile Marketing
- Omnichannel Marketing
- People Based Marketing
- Research Subscriber Series
- Social Marketing
- Value Based Research
- Vendor Selection
- Video Marketing
- Year Published - 2010
- Year Published - 2011
- Year Published - 2012
- Year Published - 2013
- Year Published - 2014
- Year Published - 2015
- Year Published - 2016
- Year Published - 2017
We are very pleased with what David and The Relevancy Group have done to quantify our market, demonstrate a need and gave us fact based results to market with. Well done Relevancy Group!— Arthur Sweetser, CMO, eDataSource
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, President, Global Cross-Channel Marketing, Experian Marketing Suite
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget