The Value of Multichannel Real-Time Segmentation
Market research authored by David Daniels (formerly of Forrester Research and Jupiter Research), and other analysts from The Relevancy Group. Sponsored research can be downloaded with registration. Other titles can be purchased for a fee or save and subscribe to our research. Get access. Ask the analyst; Get Access to Answers.
Sponsored by Zeta Global
"The Value of Multichannel Real-Time Segmentation" which surveyed 300 marketing executives, underscores the value of capitalizing on real-time data. According to the report, marketers that utilize real-time multichannel data generate nearly three times more revenue in their marketing programs than their peers that do not utilize real-time data. Adding automation pushes those results even higher. Marketers that automate customer lifecycle messaging through tactics such as rules-based triggers, drive 133% more revenue than those that don’t.
Highlights of the Report/Survey Findings Include:
-Email is the most effective channel to drive revenue. 91% of participants view email as the most effective channel to move the sales needle. E-mail ties consumer identity together across channels and is the mechanism utilized to drive real-time segmentation through multichannel data.
-Nearly a quarter of marketers state they don’t have adequate staffing resources and marketing organizations unfortunately remain siloed preventing marketers from consolidating multiple marketing channels to one vendor. Just 25% of marketers’ state there is central ownership across all marketing channels while 56% of marketers wish to consolidate their vendors across all channels.
-Marketers are becoming increasingly data-driven. Analytical services that help develop measurement and attribution models to assist with strategies/tactics. Analytical services that help develop measurement and attribution models are the most valuable services according to 40% of marketers surveyed.
-Marketers lack the tools to capitalize on the explosion of data and marketing touchpoints. 25% of marketers use some form of real time data to drive segmentation and targeting but the vast majority are not able to centralize customer data from across channels and recognize customers in a single record.
-Granular measurement of return on marketing spend remains out of the reach of most marketers. Only 21% of marketers surveyed leverage multichannel attribution models, leaving 79 % to rely on potentially spurious conclusions that fuel poor media buying decisions.
The fifteen page report, written by David Daniels and Nicholas Einstein of The Relevancy Group and co-written by John D. Polcari and Amy Jones of Zeta Interactive.
Buy forFree with registration
- All Research
- Big Data
- Consumer Survey
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Agencies
- Identity Management
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Machine Learning/Artifical Intelligence
- Madtech (Martech+Adtech)
- Marketing & Messaging Platforms
- Mobile Marketing
- Omnichannel Marketing
- People Based Marketing
- Research Subscriber Series
- Social Marketing
- Value Based Research
- Vendor Selection
- Video Marketing
- Year Published - 2010
- Year Published - 2011
- Year Published - 2012
- Year Published - 2013
- Year Published - 2014
- Year Published - 2015
- Year Published - 2016
- Year Published - 2017
We are very pleased with what David and The Relevancy Group have done to quantify our market, demonstrate a need and gave us fact based results to market with. Well done Relevancy Group!— Arthur Sweetser, CMO, eDataSource
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, President, Global Cross-Channel Marketing, Experian Marketing Suite
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget