The Value of Personalization
Market research authored by David Daniels (formerly of Forrester Research and Jupiter Research), and other analysts from The Relevancy Group. Sponsored research can be downloaded with registration. Other titles can be purchased for a fee or save and subscribe to our research. Get access. Ask the analyst; Get Access to Answers.
Sponsored by LiveClicker - Realtime Email
About: Published in November 2017, The research explores the value of personalization. Nearly half of organizations are utilizing personalization across their websites, display targeting, social and email marketing efforts.
- ● What is the state of data utilization and personalization overall and across key industries?
● Is there a correlation between personalization sophistication and marketing results?
● How do marketers view the effectiveness of marketing channels?
● Which investments should organizations make in personalization and what business improvements can be expected?
● What personalization expectations do consumers have?
Key Findings:● Nearly half of organizations are utilizing personalization across their website, display targeting, social and email marketing efforts.
● Marketers that utilize more advanced personalization tactics have greater revenue than those that utilize basic personalization.
● Marketers cite email as the most effective channel and those that utilize sophisticated personalization state it is highly effective.
● Despite the fact that data abounds and both consumer and marketer aspirations are high, email marketers are leaving opportunities behind by not embracing sophisticated personalization tactics.
● Beyond the quality of goods and price, 47 percent (47%) of consumers cite the customer experience as the driver of which brands they decide to purchase from. Fifty-five percent (55%) of consumers state that they like email marketing offers which include relevant products and offers.
The Research: 11 pages, 8 graphics, 3495 wordsBuy forFree with registration
- All Research
- Benchmark Data
- Big Data
- Consumer Survey
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Agencies
- Identity Management
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Machine Learning/Artifical Intelligence
- Madtech (Martech+Adtech)
- Marketing & Messaging Platforms
- Mobile Marketing
- Omnichannel Marketing
- People Based Marketing
- Research Subscriber Series
- Social Marketing
- Value Based Research
- Vendor Selection
- Video Marketing
- Year Published - 2010
- Year Published - 2011
- Year Published - 2012
- Year Published - 2013
- Year Published - 2014
- Year Published - 2015
- Year Published - 2016
- Year Published - 2017
- Year Published - 2018
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, SVP of Platforms, Merkle Inc.
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget