The Power of Email Verification and Multi-Method Hygiene
Market research authored by David Daniels (formerly of Forrester Research and Jupiter Research), and other analysts from The Relevancy Group. Sponsored research can be downloaded with registration. Other titles can be purchased for a fee or save and subscribe to our research. Get access. Ask the analyst; Get Access to Answers.
Sponsored by Webbula
About: Published in July 2018, by The Relevancy Group and sponsored by Webbula, we explore the value and power of email verification and multi-method hygiene.Key Questions:
• What is the state of email deliverability?
• What are marketers doing to improve the quality of the email marketing lists?
• What framework should marketers use for maintaining clean customer data?
• How confident are marketers in the ability for email hygiene and verification to have an impact on business results?
• Are marketers that are embracing the power of verification and multi-method email hygiene experiencing net improvement in business results?
• Email delivery rates have been trending downward over the past three years, and as of the second half of 2018 had dropped to 87 percent.
• When asked about the verification and hygiene methods that marketers were using we found that most are not doing enough.
• Real-time email verification is a necessary tactic to ensure that email addresses are valid, but it is an incomplete defense. To improve deliverability and suppress against multiple threats, marketers need to adopt verification and multi-method email hygiene.
• When asked, 53 percent of marketers stated they were very confident in the ability for verification and hygiene solutions to positively impact deliverability and revenue.
• The Relevancy Group survey data suggests that those that are using verification and multiple methods of email hygiene outperform those that do not. Based on actual performance metrics, the mean annual budget for email verification and hygiene is ROI positive and necessary for advancing revenue.
• Verification and multiple method email hygiene equate to approximately $2 million additional dollars in monthly revenue. Hygiene is not a cost, it is a profit center.
The Research: 8 pages, 5 graphics, 2410 wordsBuy forFree with registration
- All Research
- Artifical Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Benchmark Data
- Consumer Survey
- Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Agencies
- Everychannel/Omnichannel Marketing
- Financial Services
- Identity Management
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Madtech (Martech+Adtech)
- Marketing & Messaging Platforms
- Mobile Marketing
- People Based Marketing
- Research Subscriber Series
- Social Marketing
- Sponsored Research
- State of Industries
- Travel and Hospitality
- Value Based Research
- Vendor Selection
- Video Marketing
- Year Published - 2010
- Year Published - 2011
- Year Published - 2012
- Year Published - 2013
- Year Published - 2014
- Year Published - 2015
- Year Published - 2016
- Year Published - 2017
- Year Published - 2018
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, SVP of Platforms, Merkle Inc.
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget