Optimizing Email Deliverability with AI
Market research authored by David Daniels (formerly of Forrester Research and Jupiter Research), and other analysts from The Relevancy Group. Sponsored research can be downloaded with registration. Other titles can be purchased for a fee or save and subscribe to our research. Get access. Ask the analyst; Get Access to Answers.
Sponsored by Return Path
About: Based off of new research by The Relevancy Group and sponsored by Return Path we investigate the state of deliverability and how AI can be utilized to optimize inbox placement.Key Questions
- What is the state of email deliverability in 2018?
- Why do consumers engage with email marketing?
- Why is engagement important to improve email deliverability and inbox placement?
- Are marketers ready to embrace machine learning-powered AI solutions?
- How can artificial intelligence (AI) be utilized to improve email deliverability?
- What benefits can marketers expect from utilizing AI for email deliverability?
- Inbox placement rates have been trending downward over the past three years, and as of the second half of 2018 had dropped to 87 percent.
- Fifty-one percent of consumers state they like email to include products relevant to them and 41 percent say they like email that includes products that they have viewed online.
- ISPs and mailbox providers are increasingly utilizing email engagement to meter delivery and inbox placement. They reward senders that have high engagement with inbox placement.
- The Relevancy Group is excited by the significant potential that AI will drive more valuable inbox experiences, and data indicates that the marketplace shares our enthusiasm.
- Data indicates that marketers embracing AI have higher deliverability, engagement, and revenue.
The Research 10 Pages, 4 Graphics, 2755 Words
Buy forFree with registration
- All Research
- Artifical Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Benchmark Data
- CDP (Customer Data Platforms)
- Consumer Survey
- Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Agencies
- Everychannel/Omnichannel Marketing
- Financial Services
- Identity Management
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Madtech (Martech+Adtech)
- Marketing & Messaging Platforms
- Mobile Marketing
- People Based Marketing
- Research Subscriber Series
- Social Marketing
- Sponsored Research
- State of Industries
- Travel and Hospitality
- Value Based Research
- Vendor Selection
- Video Marketing
- Year Published - 2010
- Year Published - 2011
- Year Published - 2012
- Year Published - 2013
- Year Published - 2014
- Year Published - 2015
- Year Published - 2016
- Year Published - 2017
- Year Published - 2018
- Year Published - 2019
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, SVP of Platforms, Merkle Inc.
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget