The Return on Email Marketing Maturity: A Framework to Improve Results
Market research authored by David Daniels (formerly of Forrester Research and Jupiter Research), and other analysts from The Relevancy Group. Sponsored research can be downloaded with registration. Other titles can be purchased for a fee or save and subscribe to our research. Get access. Ask the analyst; Get Access to Answers.
Sponsored by Adobe Campaign
About: Published in October 2017, The research from The Relevancy Group and Adobe illustrates the benefits of improving the sophstication of email marketing and the results related to that.
Key Questions:• How has email marketing revenue contribution improved year over year?
• How are consumer expectations driving marketers to become more relevant?
• Which tactics do marketers need to utilize to improve the customer experience?
• What defines a basic, dynamic and contextual email marketer?
• What is the revenue impact of advancing email marketing maturity?
The Research: 9 pages, 7 graphics, 3050 wordsBuy forFree with registration
- Fifty-five percent of consumers state that they like email marketing offers that include products and offers that are relevant to them.
- Year-over-year mean email marketing revenue contribution as tracked by The Relevancy Group has increased 24 percent from 17 percent in 2016 to 21 percent in 2017.
- Fifty-two percent of email marketers still utilize classic basic tactics, but the rest are moving on. These marketers indicate that the channel has become highly effective.
- Marketers must increase their budgets, invest in analytical and IT resources and adopt the tactics that will advance their sophistication and results.
- In every way, The Relevancy Group survey data correlates performance and revenue improvement to the tactics prescribed in The Email Marketing Maturity Framework.
- All Research
- Artifical Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Benchmark Data
- CDP (Customer Data Platforms)
- Consumer Survey
- Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Agencies
- Everychannel/Omnichannel Marketing
- Financial Services
- Identity Management
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Madtech (Martech+Adtech)
- Marketing & Messaging Platforms
- Mobile Marketing
- People Based Marketing
- Research Subscriber Series
- Social Marketing
- Sponsored Research
- State of Industries
- Travel and Hospitality
- Value Based Research
- Vendor Selection
- Video Marketing
- Year Published - 2010
- Year Published - 2011
- Year Published - 2012
- Year Published - 2013
- Year Published - 2014
- Year Published - 2015
- Year Published - 2016
- Year Published - 2017
- Year Published - 2018
- Year Published - 2019
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, SVP of Platforms, Merkle Inc.
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget