Email Acquisition: The Strategies and Tactics Employed by Modern Marketers
Market research authored by David Daniels (formerly of Forrester Research and Jupiter Research), and other analysts from The Relevancy Group. Sponsored research can be downloaded with registration. Other titles can be purchased for a fee or save and subscribe to our research. Get access. Ask the analyst; Get Access to Answers.
Sponsored by CertainSource
About: Published in November 2017, Adding new emails to the top of the funnel is a top priority for marketers across business verticals who rely on a wide variety of tactics to drive acquisition.
- • How is email revenue contribution advancing year over year?
• What is the email marketing acquisition?
• What is the average annual list growth for email marketers?
• Which tactics are marketers utilizing to improve email acquisition?
• What challenges are preventing email acquisition optimization?Executive Summary:Email is more important for marketers today, than ever before. Consumers are responding to email from brands and marketers at higher rates this year than last year. In addition, email is driving a greater percentage of revenue as well – 20 percent for mean survey respondents. Adding new emails to the top of the funnel is a top priority for marketers across business verticals who rely on a wide variety of tactics to drive acquisition. Marketers who focus on driving true email opt-ins with affirmative consent to join a program are better positioned than those who rely on lower quality sources like co-registration and list purchase. Brands and marketers must actively manage email acquisition programs. Many would benefit by following The Relevancy Group’s M-A-P [Measure, Align, Partner] process to develop more efficient and effective programs.
The Research: 10 pages, 9 graphics, 2960 wordsBuy forFree with registration
- All Research
- AR - Augmented Reality
- Artifical Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Benchmark Data
- CDP (Customer Data Platforms)
- Consumer Survey
- Device Marketing
- Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Agencies
- Everychannel/Omnichannel Marketing
- Financial Services
- Identity Management
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Madtech (Martech+Adtech)
- Marketing & Messaging Platforms
- Mobile Marketing
- People Based Marketing
- Research Subscriber Series
- Social Marketing
- Sponsored Research
- State of Industries
- Travel and Hospitality
- Value Based Research
- Vendor Selection
- Video Marketing
- Year Published - 2010
- Year Published - 2011
- Year Published - 2012
- Year Published - 2013
- Year Published - 2014
- Year Published - 2015
- Year Published - 2016
- Year Published - 2017
- Year Published - 2018
- Year Published - 2019
David and The Relevancy Group's thoughts are always of great value.— David A. Steinberg, CEO & Founder, Zeta Global
The Relevancy Group has applied its expertise in the area of platform development, thought leadership and strategic positioning, keeping us at the forefront of the email marketing industry for years to come.— David Geller, CEO & Founder, Spryly Inc., Former CEO & Co-Founder of WhatCounts
The Relevancy Ring - ESP Buyer's Guide is the most comprehensive piece of research on our industry. David and his team have thoughtful and thorough advice and their deep knowledge of the marketplace is valuable.— Matt Seeley, SVP of Platforms, Merkle Inc.
Email Marketing An Hour A Day is thought provoking, humorous and delivers value to marketers.— Scott Dorsey, Former Co-Founder and CEO of ExactTarget